I. General provisions
- The controller of personal data according to Art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”) is ARMODD GmbH, Company Reg. No. HRB 785744 with its registered office at Königstraße 80, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany (hereinafter referred to as: the “Controller”).
- Contact details of the Controller are:
address: Königstraße 80, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to them or personal data that the Controller has obtained based on the fulfilment of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Controller according to the Art. 6 para. 1 let. (b) of GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Art. 6 para. 1 let. (f) of GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Art. 6, para. 1 let. (a) of GDPR in connection with Sec. 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the case that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it on the part of the Controller,
- sending commercial messages and doing other marketing activities.
- On the part of the Controller, automatic individual decision-making takes place within the meaning of Art. 22 of GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Period for data retention
- The Controller keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years if personal data is processed on the basis of a consent.
- After the period for personal data retention has expired, the Controller will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (Controller’s subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods/services/payments based on the contract,
- providing the services of operating the e-shop (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organisation.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to Art. 15 of GDPR,
- the right to the correction of personal data according to Art. 16 of GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 of GDPR.
- the right to the deletion of personal data according to Art. 17 of GDPR.
- the right to object to processing according to Art. 21 of GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 of GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the Controller specified in Art. III of these conditions.
- Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right for the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Conditions of securing personal data
- The Controller declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storages and personal data storages in documentary form.
- The Controller declares that only authorised persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking your consent via the online form. By ticking your consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Controller is authorised to change these conditions. They will publish the new version of the conditions of personal data protection on their website and at the same time will send the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address that you provided to the Controller.
These conditions enter into effect on 27/07/2022.